The countdown to Christmas has begun! Are you looking for merry Christmas wishes to inspire your holiday greeting cards this year? Whether you’re on the hunt for funny wishes to make loved ones laugh or words of sympathy, we’ve rounded up the best things to write in a Christmas card.
Writing a Christmas card can be tricky, especially if you are not sure what to include. If you can, The t-shirts below will help you
- 3.6 oz., 52% combed and ringspun cotton, 48% polyester.
• 40 singles.
• Marble colors are 4 oz., 91% polyester, 9%combed ringspun cotton, 30 singles.
• Acid wash colors – 4.2 oz., 52% combed ringspun cotton, 48% poly, 30 singles.
• Black Mineral Wash is 4.2 oz., 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 32 singles.
- 100% Cotton.
• Machine Wash.
• Soft, cotton-rich fabric feels great against your skin.
• Lightly ribbed, a wide crew neckline for a more feminine look.
• Tag-free for comfort.
• 29-inch length streamlines your silhouette.
Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family!