BTS (Korean: 방탄소년단; Romaja: Bangtan Sonyeondan), also known as Bangtan Boys, is a South Korean boy band formed in 2010 and debuted in 2013 by Big Hit Entertainment. The group consists of 7 members: Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, V and Jungkook. The members co-wrote and co-produced most of their own music. What started out as a hip hop group, their musical style has gradually evolved to include many genres. Their lyrics, which often focus on personal and social commentary, deal with themes of mental health, the troubles of school and adolescence, loss, the journey toward self-love, and individualism. Their productions also often deal with literary and psychological concepts and include a parallel universe plot.
More post: Ocean Of Music T-shirt
• 3.6 oz., 52% combed and ringspun cotton, 48% polyester.
• 40 singles.
• Marble colors are 4 oz., 91% polyester, 9%combed ringspun cotton, 30 singles.
• Acid wash colors – 4.2 oz., 52% combed ringspun cotton, 48% poly, 30 singles.
• Black Mineral Wash is 4.2 oz., 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 32 singles.
• 100% Cotton.
• Machine Wash.
• Soft, cotton-rich fabric feels great against your skin.
• Lightly ribbed, a wide crew neckline for a more feminine look.
• Tag-free for comfort.
• 29-inch length streamlines your silhouette.